I decided to start a blog.
I will try to write as much as possible, but this will not happen too often.
I will probably talk about my projects, NetRipper and Shellcode Compiler, reverse engineering or exploit development, but I will also try to cover web application security.
Previous blog posts
I previously wrote a few blog posts on securitycafe.ro:
- Introduction to Windows shellcode development – Part 1
- Introduction to Windows shellcode development – Part 2
- Introduction to Windows shellcode development – Part 3
- My first Defcon experience
- OWASP Bucharest EEE
- Writing a Metasploit post exploitation module
- Upgrade your DLL to Reflective DLL
- Intercepting functions from statically linked libraries
- Understanding PHP Object Injection
- How to intercept traffic from Java applications
- How to install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S4
You can find more information about me on the About me page.